Ferme de l’Elan
An exceptional stay in the heart of the Ardennes
The Elan farm offers you warm, designer spaces. The living rooms are bathed in light thanks to a large French door that grants access to a beautiful terrace overlooking the 4000 m2 garden. Enjoy the social aspect in the lounges with open fires and outdoor, heated pool. With its 5 bedrooms and private bathrooms, the farm can welcome up to 14 people and 2 babies.
Farm address: 15 Schlierbach, 4780 Saint-Vith, BELGIUM
To make your stay as enjoyable as possible, Ralf, your local contact person lives just a short walk from the house and will be only too happy to advise you in French, English, Dutch or German.
- 4 double bedrooms (suite on the 2nd floor)
- 1 bedroom with 6 bunk beds
- All bedrooms have their own television
- The suite has a private terrace
- Each bathroom has a shower, washbasin and hairdryer
- 3 bedrooms (including the suite and children’s bedroom) have a bath
- Ceramic hob, oven, microwave, chafing dish, refrigerator and dishwasher
- A large living terrace measuring 100m² on the 1st floor (table for 14 people, living corner, grille for your barbecues)
- A terrace measuring 20 m² alongside the swimming pool
- A terrace measuring 12m² accessible from the suite
- Heated from 15 May to 15 September
- Protected by a cover
- Enclosed by a child safety barrier
• Approximately 5 minutes from exit 16-Steinebruck on the E42 motorway
• Approximately 50 minutes from exit B51-Blankehneim on the A1 highway
Free, private parking is available to you in front of the house.
We recommend you come by car as there is no public transport in the village.
You can, however, take a train to Gouvy station, where taxis are available to take you to the farm.
Local shops (mini-market, butchers, etc.) are available in the town of Saint-Vith (5km from the farm)
Everything is made available to make your stay truly memorable.
The farm was renovated in 2016. The decoration, design and parquet flooring mean that groups of people cannot be invited for evenings nor pets admitted.
Please also refrain from smoking inside the farm.
Prices and availability
2 nights minimum stay.
• Weekend: From Friday 4pm to Sunday or Monday 11am
• Week From Friday 4pm to Friday 11am (Monday to Monday available on request)
• Half-week: From Monday 4pm to Friday 11am
• Fortnight: From Friday 4pm to Friday 11am
• Other stays on request
• Deposit of €900 (reimbursed 8 days after the end of the stay)
• Cleaning costs: €150
• Water, heating and electricity: €50/night
• Compulsory rental of household linen (bed, bathroom and kitchen): €160